I’m the type of person who loves a good referral!
I'm sure you like working with people you know you can trust. So, what the heck, let’s get to know each other!
Hey! I'm Katie-Faye.
I am a lover of all things metallic, silly dogs, snacks and coffee. I try my best to keep that last one at a manageable level, but hey we all have our vices! I live in beautiful British Columbia with my favorite human, a tiny human and some hilarious furballs. Now that we’ve got that out of the way. We can get down to what you really want to know…. All about design!
I am the heart behind KT-J Design (If you can’t tell by the initials!)
And I love nothing more than helping homeowners create spaces they can’t stop talking about.
So pass the coffee and bring on the snacks. If your home is anything like mine they’ll be plenty of both while we hang out in the kitchen!Let's work together!
My Core Values
Forget all the crap, must haves and top 10's. Start simple in life and in design. Often the most beautiful rooms are the simplest.
No one is perfect. Stop pretending to be. Dive deep into your needs and budget, the space created will be so much better.
Make a mess with the family and enjoy it! A home can still be a beautiful resting and gathering place without being perfect.
A room that evolves as your family does will speak volumes. We can adjust, change and pivot as our life progresses and never feel bad about it.
What I Believe
- Beautiful design doesn’t have to be expensive.
- It’s okay to not be perfect!
- Spending time with our kids and families is more important than a perfectly organized room.
- A space is beautiful because it’s full of memories.
- A room that you allow to grow organically over time can become so much more of a representation of you and your life than a “Pinterest” worthy space that was created in a day.